Hickory Ridge Middle School produces successful students ready to analyze information and solve problems in high school and the global marketplace in which they will live and compete.
- All members of the school community engage in healthy relationships that demonstrate value and respect.
- School leadership set high standards and expectations through data-driven goals that challenge and inspire all toward excellence within an environment where all are accountable.
- School staff work collaboratively to continuously improve instruction as well as address students' intellectual, social, emotional, and physical needs in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- An alliance is forged that supports both teachers and parents in the development of our students' growth and independence.
- Students accept responsibility for their own learning and prepare themselves to become lifelong learners.